I want to tell you a little story. It all started here:
These two little kids lived in Michigan. **NOTE TO MOM PEOPLE DRESS LIKE THIS IN TEXAS NOT MICHIGAN** We weren't supposed to be dressed that way I'm sure! It does look like a good game of Cowboys and Indians was about to begin. Now I mentioned before that he had tied to me a tree stump which still brings back horrible nightmares every third Thursday on odd numbered months when there is a full moon! So dressing me as the Indian was appropriate I'm sure, thanks Mom! (Love ya mom)
After being dressed like this he probably had to start standing up for himself. In the process it may have appeared he was standing up for me too. So he probably just went with it.
Finally mom got David a haircut and some better clothes:
Unfortunately she forgot to buy me some socks! Instead it looks as though she made me wear Davids super gigantic, in style, colored stripe around the knee to draw attention to how ridiculous I looked socks. Notice David with his haircut and tape recorder in the background. That was probably so he could record the mean things other kids said to me for his own use against me later after he whooped up on those bullies for calling his little sister names! (Only he could get away with that!)
Then we grew up.
I thought that it had ended here:
(scanned straight from my wedding scrapbook)

David GAVE ME AWAY! Isn't that like signing over you rights as a sibling? There has to be a stipulation that states that once given away you relinquish all rights to torment, torture, make fun of, harass or embarrass previously mentioned sibling. (Tranny Head should know, maybe she'll find that for me??)
Here it is, proof he handed me over to my wonderful tick killing husband who has left me to play in the sandbox! Or he's off defending our country and my right to blog, lol! Man I miss my Kirke!

Of course that still entitles David to his right to defend his little sister. And 28 years later my big brother still prevails!
Here is his heated response to Anon. a few days back! I had to share so the world can see that my big brother really does love me even though he gave me away almost 9 years ago!!
It is about time, I have been waiting for a very long time for someone to speak up. Thank you Idaho!! My hometown here seems to be getting flooded with idiots and I think that it is because they have lost track of their clan and now that I know you are located in Idaho I can pass along the message to them and maybe they will leave.
Just because Michelle says that she misses her husband killing the ticks for her doesn't mean that is all she misses about him you moron! It is the little things he does for as her well as the big things that tells her that he loves her, it is his way of saying "Honey I love you this much."
Being a former soldier myself I can tell you she is 100% correct when she says that the soldiers don't want to get online and read bad or sad news and it's not because they don't care but because it breaks their hearts even that much more to know that physically there is nothing they can really do. So I suggest that next time you decide to open your F****** mouth you stop and think first you idiot!
Thanks David you're the best! Oh wait that's me that's the "BEST" you're just well...YOU!!
To the greatest big brother of all time!! I love you!

6 comments:
Right on. Your brother is awesome (now that he doesn't tie you to trees anymore). The way he's defending you shows that blood is thicker than water .
I wish I had a brother. Sigh
Michelle, I came across you through Tonya and just want to hug your brother for what he said. My little brother and I have that type of relationship! I am in a similar boat as you...Daddy is gone, but "should" be home soon. He's been extended so many times I don't know when he is due back! :)
Hang in there mama! I will definately be blog rolling you, if that's ok! :)
Take Care
David you rock!
I always wanted a big brother cause that's what I always imagined they did. I'm sure I prolly would have hated it if he tied me to trees and my mom made wear his socks but still I guess you have take the good with the bad.
Heh - I suggest you check out my Totally Incensed Tuesday post on Idaho. In which I determined, you guessed it, that Idaho sucks.
Also - I love that I got a shout out in your post. Hawt!
That is awesome!I am the oldest of 5 so I was always standing up for my brothers and sisters.They always got me into so much crap.
Nice pics byt the way.Love the socks!!LOL
and to think I wore that kind of sock (dad's cause I dont have a brother) by choice LOL. Your brother rocks!!!
Have a great friday!
LAura
Post a Comment