Korbin is crying like he's been beaten.
He is extremely dramatic.
He was upstairs when I heard the screaming start.
He came down the stairs and I asked him what was wrong.
Me: Why are you acting like a baby crying?
Korbin: Tayton called me a name.
Me: What name?
Korbin: Butterfly.
Me: Are you a butterfly?
Korbin: No.
Me: I'm not seeing the problem here.
Away he flew like a butterfly.
Is it time for school to start yet?
Now they are upstairs yelling at each other, oh dear I hear growling!
Oh no! Here they come....
Me: what is the problem?
Korbin: Tayton doesn't want to watch Dr Phil and I do!
Tayton: Well I don't and I can't find the remote.

2 comments:
See - the problem is that those kids never know that their MAJOR REACTIONS make it so much easier for other kids to mock them!
You seriously have to teach them to watch normal kid shows ... Korbin with Dr Phil and Tayton with HGTV its not normal I say .... lmao.
Post a Comment