I had this whole idea that my 100th blog would be great. Instead I got a message from someone brave enough to not even leave a name. And I know you long timer bloggers are going to tell me to ignore it but here's the thing, ANONYMOUS blog reader hit a nerve and I want to set the record straight.
First off here's the comment that I know I should not be giving this much thought to...
wow your a dumbass. the thing you miss most about your husband thats been deployed is his tick killing. He shud get rid of you! The thing that shud get you is you wanting to see him, you missing him, you wanting him to be safe, but instead its f***in ticks, wow your messed up
It was in regards to this post.
Since you're anonymous via comment I thought I'd like to find out a little more about your sorry ass. Then I thought I'd share it with the rest of the world.
Here is what I know about Mr/Ms Anonymous:
VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring Link
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=worst
Host Name
IP Address
72.24.247.137
Country
United States
Region
Idaho
City
Boise
ISP
Cable One
Returning Visits
0
Visit Length
0 seconds
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser
MSIE 7.0
Operating System
Windows Vista
Resolution
1280x1024
Javascript
Enabled
So much for anonymity right? Statcounter is awesome!
I'm not going to take the time to correct the use of grammar, lack of capitalization or misspelling the word SHOULD. Nope I'm not gonna do that cause that's just critical and I'm not one to criticize or judge someones writing. However, hairstyle, bad clothing choices at ZZ Top concerts and saying stupid things in public well thats just fair game. OH or running into patio doors cause that's just funny!
Instead I want to make it VERY unmistakable clear to everyone out there in the bloggy universe that I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Kirke is unmistakably a part of who I am and I am a better person when he is here with me. I go to bed and pray my little heart out every night that nothing happens to him. I wait on pins and needles when he doesn't call or IM when I'm expecting him to. Everyone who knows us knows that we are a close family. We do everything together and he is an incredible Daddy and husband.
And guess what else, he loves us too! Yep! He doesn't want to read my blog and read about how I can't watch the news because I'm so scared to hear of another soldier killed. He doesn't want to read about me crying myself to sleep at night knowing that I have over 400 more nights without him in his holding me or kissing me goodnight. He doesn't want to read about me having the computer in his spot on my bed with a picture of him to look at every night as I try desperately to fall asleep. My husband wants to laugh when he reads my blog. He wants to hear about the boys doing funny thing and putting me through the ringer and me finding ways to laugh about it. He wants to read about me being silly and crazy and funny because that is who I am and why he loves me.
So F*** off Anonymous and anyone else who dares question my love, me missing Kirke and my concern over my husband being a thousands of miles away because those of you who know me can see it in my eyes, hear it in my voice and probably notice it in everything else I do everyday because I am not ME without my soldier.
F*** you anonymous for obviously not being beside my husband fighting for our freedoms. You're obviously not a soldier, marine, airman, or seaman. You're most certainly not a spouse and you're definitely not worth the time I'm putting into this, my 100th blog but you hit a f***ing nerve.
You can insult anything you want but when you dare comment on the love between my husband and I while he's fighting for the freedom you're busy enjoying you've gone too far.
My 100th Blog is now about how much I love my soldier. He's my best friend and there is nothing in this world that I want more right now than for him to walk through the door and say the deployment is over and be able to kiss and hug him. If I could fast forward time I certainly would because what we go through when we are separated is often too much to handle.
I love you Kirke. And I dare someone to try to change the fact that you love me too baby!
My Real Life Army Brats
14 July 2008
Happy 100th Blog to ME!
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 12:54 AM
Labels: military life, Serious Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
WOW! I can't believe the nerve of some people. Especially people who need to be anonymous because they know they are being a F***** idiot!
People like that don't know what we need to do to get ourselves through these deployments.
Michelle you are one of the greatest people I know and I love how you can make us all laugh our butts off even though we know the emptiness you are feeling right now.We feel it too and we are here for you! You and Kirke have a very special relationship.Those of us who know you know that however silly you act does not mean you love him any less.Kirke I know loves you more for being strong and being silly and getting you and your family through this.
All I have to say to you anonymous is "YOUR WELCOME!" My children, friends and I will continue to do what is needed of us in support of our soldiers. No matter what you may think you dont know anything about us or what it takes to make it thru one single night with out our soldiers beside us let alone 15 months. You'll never know the life we live til you've walked at least a mile in our shoes. In case your wondering I have an extra pair you can borrow!
WOAH!!! I seriously can not believe someone would say that. They seriously have no clue then of what our lives are like. They obviously have a 9-5 loved one that has never done weekends. Of course we all love our husbands. They are our best friends, our loves, the fathers of our children, and the reason we are in this spot to begin with. We live without them ALOT!!! This person must not understand that while our husbands are over there fighting, we are at home breaking apart inside. But while our hearts are breaking and all we really want to do is crumble into a heap and sob uncontrollably, we have little precious hearts depending on us to make life an ok thing. The kids need us to stand up and be strong. They have just lost a HUGE part of their lives and it is up to us to help them adjust and still be able to be kids and have a FUN life.
Our husbands need us to take care of things at home so they can do the job to the best of their ability withough worrying about us. If they knew that everyone they loved was breaking apart, there is no way they would be ok themselves. So when our other half walks away from us to fight for YOUR right to bash us, we cry our last few tears for the day, drive ourselves home to our now empty house (where we have CONSTANT reminders of what we miss) put on our "Big Girl Panties" and continue on with the life the best we know how. That is with humor, love, and laughter. The tears...well they come, but they come in the privacy of our hearts, beds and other friends who understand. I know Michelle breaks apart everynight as she lays her head in that empty bed...instead of her head in his arm it is on a pillow. Instead of a hug and kiss and I Love You baby she gets to look at a picture. Hmmmm...If you seriously think that we should all just sit on our hands and wait and cry tears all day long, then you would NEVER make it as a military spouse.
Michelle I am soo proud of you for doing ANOTHER deployment, and taking care of your friends along the way. I love you to death and am sooo sorry you had to deal with this stupidity.
I am glad that your husband and many others do what they do, even when you get anonymous a-holes that don't appreciate the freedom they have now, because of THEM.
Unfortunately, people that don't have the 'balls' (pardon the expression) to use their own name when criticizing or making stupid comments, probably is either laughing at the fact that he pushed your buttons, or hasn't been back.
I also imagine that Kirke is sending out some recon into finding a physical address in Idaho. :)
Have a GREAT DAY!!
Roger
How horrible! I can.not.believe someone would be so heartless! That is just awful!
How can anyone even quesion your love???
LOVE that you put the stat counter info! Well done!
:) Debi
ps Congrats on your 100th post!!!!
I usually like to rip these Anonymous posters a new one. I'm telling you these rude commenters are the sign of a successful blog . . . I know that sounds odd, but it shows that somebody is paying attention enough to try to get a rise out of you.
So - Congratulations!
Just a little hint . . . feeding the trolls only makes them come back for more. They're like stray cats going door-to-door looking for attention. I find that if I just don't acknowledge them, they move on.
It is about time, I have been waiting for a very long time for someone to speak up. Thank you Idaho!! My hometown here seems to be getting flooded with idiots and I think that it is because they have lost track of thier clan and now that I know you are located in Idaho I can pass along the message to them and maybe they will leave. Just because Michelle says that she misses her husband killing the ticks for her doesn't mean that is all she misses about him you moron! It is the little thing he does for as well as the big things that tells her that he loves her it is his way of saying "Honey I love this much." Being a former soldiwer myself I can tell you she is 100% correct when she says that the soldiers don't want to get online and read bad orr sad news and it's not because they don't care but because it breaks their hearts even that much more to know that physically their is nothing they can really do. So I suggest that next time you decide to open your F****** mouth you stop and think first you idiot!
It is about time, I have been waiting for a very long time for someone to speak up. Thank you Idaho!! My hometown here seems to be getting flooded with idiots and I think that it is because they have lost track of thier clan and now that I know you are located in Idaho I can pass along the message to them and maybe they will leave. Just because Michelle says that she misses her husband killing the ticks for her doesn't mean that is all she misses about him you moron! It is the little thing he does for as well as the big things that tells her that he loves her it is his way of saying "Honey I love this much." Being a former soldiwer myself I can tell you she is 100% correct when she says that the soldiers don't want to get online and read bad orr sad news and it's not because they don't care but because it breaks their hearts even that much more to know that physically their is nothing they can really do. So I suggest that next time you decide to open your F****** mouth you stop and think first you idiot!
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. ANyone that spells SHUD like that has way too much time on their hands. Crazy.
Post a Comment