My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

07 July 2008

I got busted by Four Balls Betty!


We all knew it was going to happen and that it was just a matter of time. Today time ran out. Our indoor pool partying days are over. Our housing company that was running the military family housing on this post didn't care about the pool in the garage. Unfortunately they were bought out or crashed and burned and we got a new company. Balfour Beatty, which I prefer to call from here on out Four Balls Betty, took over and has totally rained on my parade!


Now I'm draining the pool. Don't get me wrong, I understand having the pool in the garage is odd. However they are freakin nuts! They said that it's okay for me to have this giant pool. BUT they said I have to drain it everynight for safety issues with neighbor kids having access to it and drowning. I asked if I'd have to drain it daily if it's in my fenced in back yard. She said YES! Can you believe that crap? I told her that was one of the reasons I had it in the garage was to have control over when and who used my pool. I'm not impressed. So I'm sitting here thinking of my next plan. Maybe I could put it in the dining room? No one would see it there right? Oh but then we'd have to worry about damage in the house. The garage has a cement floor and its sloped so that water runs out into the driveway...we know from the wild splashing.

On the bright side I can use my garage again. UGH I'm not feeling so bright sided.

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

how insane... drain the pool every night? excuse me as I say bad words..)(&_*_*@#_*%^$_)@(#*+@#(* again how stupid is that.... sheesh!
good luck getting around the insanity!

Anonymous said...

I say leave it there and dont answer the door when they come they cant come in your house with out a search warrant so your good. Or we can move the party to my house whose gonna say anything theres no one around.