Alright I'm over it. I talked to Kirke today on yahoo and I showed him the message and he assured me that that guy was a moron (Not that we needed any confirmation but it definately helped!) Kirke is very anxious to be able to be online long enough to read my blog again.
Tranny Head commented and she said "I'm telling you these rude commenters are the sign of a successful blog . . . I know that sounds odd, but it shows that somebody is paying attention enough to try to get a rise out of you.So - Congratulations!"
I'm taking that and moving on.
I should be in bed because I have a Party Lite Party tomorrow at 10am (come on over!) and then a Relay For Life fundraiser from 3-8 tomorrow night. But I just got done editing some videos that have been hanging out in my phone for safe keeping. Ok just since yesterday after we went swimming at the "real" pool.
Korbin has no fear as he flies off the diving board onto his face!
Cannon Ball:
And his weird all of the sudden I'm scared jump:
Tayton was not interested in the whole diving board thing. He is happy to just paddle around in his life vest floating away the day.

And to end our day I found this:

This is a pair of Kirke's Air Assault wings that I found pinned into the wall. I asked Korbin why he did that and he simply said "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to."
Tomorrow I will start my list of obvious rules for them just in case they don't realize they aren't supposed to pour milk in the freezer or save their popsicles in my shoes!

9 comments:
Seriously they cant freeze thier milk or put popsicles in your shoes? Whats that all about?
Oh Im over that comment glad you are too. Yeah you for being so darn popular.
Ok, you're a nut-let me just say that. And I didn't know Kirke was gone already-where have I been? But here's the story-a friend of mine sent me this one crazy blog link...and off of that link is your blog...how freaky is that? So, here's the thing-I have tried reading your blog a thousand times tonight and haven't even had a chance to get very far...I will try again later-but every time I leave it up Ty steals the computer or Mack needs me for something!!!! Hang in there-and you will get through the deployment....again! Paul is gone for training and my parents are here visiting but soon-I will be right there with you!!! So, there-that is me saying "I was here" and now I am leaving! This is soooo weird how I found this-and Party Lite parties at 10 a.m? WHAT is that??? You never did that stuff here!!!!!!!! Does Wendy read this??????? And HI AMI-I saw yours too!!! SMALL WORLD-even if you all did leave me in AK all alone!!!!!
I'm sorry about that idiot who was probably not yet old enough to shave. It still stings though.
Love the obvious rules thing. Sometimes my kids amaze me in their ignorance ! Then I laugh and they laugh and everything is okay for another 10 minutes or so!
Those are some HILARIOUS videos! Korbin really is lacking the fear factor, no doubt about it.
Fly Korbin, Fly!!
Kids are great about not being affected by faceplants, aren't they?
When I saw the wings, I thought that maybe Korbin wanted more visuals of his Daddy, wrong to put a hole in the wall, but cute.
Why won't you let the kids freeze their milk? It's a right of passage for all boys. :)
I just KNOW my kid is going to be one of the ones who can't figure out that just because I didn't say "no" doesn't mean "yes."
And I still stand by my theory that rude posters (trolls) are the sign of success. Hell - look at my post from today! I got tons of pissed off comments!
When googling for a way to tell (break it to) my kindergarten boy (also SID) that he is being retained in school, I came across your blog. I read a ton of them and think that you are awesome!! YOU ROCK!! Best wishes for you and your family :)
p.s. f "mr. anonymous"
p.p.s. I still don't know how I'm gonna tell my little guy about the school thing, but I totally enjoyed reading your blog!!
When googling for a way to tell (break it to) my kindergarten boy (also SID) that he is being retained in school, I came across your blog. I read a ton of them and think that you are awesome!! YOU ROCK!! Best wishes for you and your family :)
p.s. f "mr. anonymous"
p.p.s. I still don't know how I'm gonna tell my little guy about the school thing, but I totally enjoyed reading your blog!!
Popsicles in your shoes???LOL but why not.Your no fun.Really that is pretty gross.
I am sure Tayton just really want to stick part of his daddy on that wall.LOL.So he can see it all the time.Because lord knows there aren't enough reminder pictures all over the living room.Maybe you need more.Hahaha
Post a Comment