I read a lot of blogs and a trend I see is people posting about the keyword searches that have led others to their blogs. I wanted to see how people might be stumbling onto my blog.
Here's what I found:
"Brats You Tube"
My brats are on You Tube
"Pictures of Mohogs Hair"
I thought mohog was just my five year olds word for mohawk. I didn't know real people used it on purpose.
"You know me well enough to tell"
To tell what? Apparently not.
"Army of two cheesh"
What's a cheesh?
"Flashing Truckers"I did not, I swear! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
"What are flies drawn to?"
Use your imagination.
"Brat boy toys"
For sale? No thanks we have plenty.
"35 pounds of laundry"
OMG I'm never gonna live down the fact that I told the world we suck at doing laundry here.
"Military leave sucks"
Only if you don't plan it right.
"Life in the Army sucks"
On even numbered days CONUS and odd numbered days OCONUS
"Hair Army cuts"
Privates. The Army cuts the privates hair. That goes along well with Tranny Heads blog yesterday.
"Being in the Army Sucks"
I wouldn't know. But most jobs do.
"Help I don't know how I want my hair cut"
I wouldn't recommend my advice for this problem. Haven't you seen this picture?
"Does naughty allie do army guys?"
Ewww! She's a dog so I hope not! Poor Allie.
"Army brats video"
Yep I have lots. This was the worst!
"Story about running away"
That would be THIS ONE
"lego big boy you to"b
First say that five times fast. Did you do it? Now try to make sense of it. Can you? I can't.
"never happy women"That would lead them to this one.
"Military brat goes wild"
As long as it's not girls gone wild I'm good right?
"I don't want to go in to Army"Me either, YUCK!
"What happens if I suck flies up in my vacuum?"
THIS
And lastly there was this one:
"juno we wont stop until they call the cops and even then we will pretend nothing ever happened and then we'd start again"
Try a shorter search AND click HERE for the real lyrics and video!
And for any of you who are wondering if these are true click on my stat counter at the bottom and go to keyword analysis.
Isn't that super? Just fan-freakin-tastic? It made me laugh and that's all that matters. It's important that you laugh too, don't get me wrong, but if I'm laughing, I'm happy. I wanna be happy.

4 comments:
That was freaking hillarious!!! I needed a good laugh tonight.
Thanks for the great laugh. That was hilarious.
Someone actually searched for "Does naughty allie do army guys?"
OMG That is hysterical! How do you find the google searches that get people to your blog? please e-mail me I'd love to see how they find mine!
Thanks for the laugh, and have a great day!
That's funny! Howw do you know who came from where? I figure that since I haven't beeen doing this for a year yet, I can ask people all the questions I want! :)
Cool picture of a haircut? I must find the story about that, and try to use it on Danny. We ask him if he needs a haircut and get an immediate "NO!" Now, if we can hang him upside down...
Post a Comment