I went to close the living room blinds a few minutes ago and I saw this "little" guy on the porch rail. I of course did the normal thing and grabbed my camera and put on my flip flops and grabbed one tennis shoe in my other hand. I got the pictures I wanted and then I smashed that disgusting creature that tried to kill me by building a booby trap on my front porch to trap me in next time I went outside set him free out by the tree.
Here he is. Lets play identify the spider. I hate spiders and I know we have lots of creepy ones here so now I want to know what kind he is. He doesn't look like the wolf spiders that are huge and when you stomp on them they don't smoosh they just kind fall over and maintain their shape and size. It's really gross. I hate spiders and wanna go back to Alaska where nothing poisonous lives! 
OH yeah and today on our horribly long drive riding too close to Amber we saw this on the top of a truck.
Now seriously, if your bike is on the roof do you really think a piece of spandex is gonna help keep it safe? And what's gonna happen? It might get rained on, it might get a bug smashed onto it or possibly a rock might fly up and chip the paint a little! It's a bike! It's on the roof! Put it in the bed of the truck under a tarp if you're that worried about it! OR put it on display in a glass case in your living room if you're that worried about a little dirt or dead bugs! People crack me up!


3 comments:
Ugh that spider is gross.Especially when you blow it up and then zoom in on each part of the body.Creepy.Who does that right before bed anyway.Thanks I am sure I will have nightmares tonight if I ever get to sleep.
That bike cover is freakin me out.Who in the hell would be so obsessed with a bike that they would do that.Jeesh LOL
EEWW GROSS! I have no idea what kind it is and I really dont care cause I hate spiders! I miss my spider killer Nicholas is too scared to squish them so its up to me YUCK!
looks like it may an orb spider or a "european garden spider"
http://mdc.mo.gov/nathis/arthopo/mospider/kinds.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_garden_spider
http://www.termite.com/spider-identification.html
either way you set it "free"
Post a Comment