My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

09 July 2008

How do I keep friends?

It's three simple things:

Chocolate, Dr Pepper and DVR'ing their favorite shows!

They never say no to my ten o'clock invites!

Haha Suckers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
AHEM...
I mean pssssht! I can resi...i...ca...i...
Oh hell you're right!
What can I say... the chocolate, the Dr. pepper, the DVR, Dr. Phil and the Best company ever...it makes tip toeing in at ohhhh, say 1ish or so soooo worth dragg'n a$$ the next day!
I do love my BFF!

MommaSuds said...

Jeesh some people just need to get a life. I don't know who your friends are but they have issues.

Seriously though your right if the guys were here we wouldn't need chocolate all the time!

Roger Miller said...

"i'm here."

I love all of those things, but don't have any. :-( My belly says I can't until it leaves me. :)

However, I can be sneaky....