My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

29 July 2008

Allie, NotMe and Idon'tknow Did It!

I walked into the kitchen this afternoon and Allie was standing next to the dog water bowl. Allie is my little dog by the way. Shes a furr ball of a dog. She's Cocker Spaniel and Lhasa Apso mix.

I looked down at the dish because Allie was looking at it like it was an alien. This is what I found and then joined her looking at it like it was an alien:
So of course I screamed called for the boys to come down so that I could find out what on Earth they were doing.

Tayton came in first. I asked him who put bread (that I just bought minutes prior) in the dogs water bowl. Of course he blamed it on our third son "NotMe"!

I asked Korbin the same question he blamed it on our daughter "Idontknow"!

I do know that these two children that I have never met or seen are responsible for a lot of things that happen in this house. I of course told them that I know one of them did it. What I really meant was that I know that Korbin did it. Korbin says "I guess it was Allie".
Okay, so let me get this straight....Allie, my twenty pound twelve inch tall dog jumped onto the counter, opened the bread bag and then decided she didn't like dry bread and thought she should dip it in her water bowl? Not likely!

Then captain obvious came to visit us a little bit ago too. I was sitting on the couch in the middle of four stories of folded laundry. I called the boys downstairs and upon their arrival I hear "what mom?"
I love that question. So I said "look around and then tell me why you think that I called you downstairs". Tayton said "is it time to eat"? Give me a break!! Yeah I just cooked you up some fresh clean underwear and pajamas! Duh! When did I have time to cook when I was folding two tons of laundry?

I think that Tayton, Korbin, Allie, NotMe, and Idon'tknow will be going to bed soon!

7 comments:

AmersP said...

LOL I am so glad we aren't close b/c my kids don't do stuff like that hahahaaahaha. Well they do but they don't have extra brothers and sisters like yours hahahahahaha. THey just fess up and clean it up LMAO. The laundry thing OMG. That is sooo what my kids would say hahahahaaha. They eat 24/7!!!! Seriously what are we going to do when they are all teenagers???? I guess maybe I should start an extra savings account to prepare for the days of OMG 3 gallons of milk in one day!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that its not just my kids who have been naughty today! It must be in the air or something.

MommaSuds said...

Mmmm some soggy bread.Kinda grosses me out a little.I am sure that notme and idontknow thought it was pretty interesting the way bread kinda expands when you put it in water.Yuck!

Maybe the boys were just a little confused when they came downstairs and saw all the laundry folded and were a little disoriented LMAO.

MaBunny said...

"not me" also lives here in Texas. She is my daughters twin:))

kat said...

So glad I wasn't sipping on my coffee when I read your post because I sure would have snorted coffee through my nostrils I was laughing so hard.
Weird thing is we don't have kids but maybe we do because in our houshold NotMe and Idon'tknow are present whenever I blame my husband for leaving the milk out, not putting away the dishes etc.

Snyder Stories said...

ok I know in a few years you will be laughing at ( as I am sure I still be laughing at you)but, this is just too funny. I love the fresh cooked undies! Love to read yours. We are finally going to start our own blog...need help naming it!

Unknown said...

Your kids are too funny. I also have a Idon'tKnow little person living in my house, but he's my husband's alter ego, LOL.
Who ate the rest of the Oreo's?!
Idon'tknow
Who didn't put the toilet seat down?
Idon'tknow

;)