My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

10 July 2008

Meet my Brother...

My brother is soooo ugly funny looking that I thought I should introduce you all to him. He lives in my hometown in Michigan with my awesome she'd have to be to put up with him sister in law and handsome nephew!

Here is an example of what I grew up with and why I am who I am today. This is the comment he left for me today on my bee vs dyson blog:

I watched your bee video and I have to inform you that I am trying to make contact with the Bee Aggrevation Salvation Team Against Really Dumb Stuff or better known as B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S, and you know as well as I do that they have to exist especially if they have a team that inspects live fish eyeballs for fish hook damage!!! Just kidding, just wanted you to know I was here and we love you all. Carson wants to see Cool Dude soon so we are going to have to work something out soon. P.S. Did you call dad today? It was his b-day and you better tell me that yo woke up this morning and sang happy birthday to him!(JK). Elizabeth and Carson went over for his b-day dinner.



The singing happy birthday comment is referring to my dad who every year says "oh yeah sorry I didnt call on your birthday but I sang happy birthday to you at 6 o'clock when I first woke up!

Love you David, Elizabeth and not so baby Carson

4 comments:

kat said...

Haha your brother is hilarious. See that's the stuff I am talking about. The hilarity must run in the family though. You're Dad and the birthday song is just as funny.

Roger Miller said...

I always knew that Bastards was an acronym for something!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

it is not your birthday here until my dad has called and sang to you... and its ALWAYS very early when he calls! got to love it though caus ehe can not carrya tune in a 55 gallon drum and he knows it so he pours it on thick!
love your brothers humor!
Laura

desnyder said...

I have a question for Laura peach, You stated in your comment that it is not your birthday there until your dad has called and sang to you, does that mean that if he forgets to call on your birthday that you don't get any older? Also does this mean that it is just not your birthday or does he have to call everyone? And where are you located that your dad is in charge of everyone's birthdays? (Note to self "Don't go there if I ever want to grow up!")...