My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

28 September 2008

Want to Win Something?


I like to win stuff! I don't really want you to win because if you win that means I didn't but since I get extra chances to win just by telling you guys about this giveaway it's worthwhile to let the cat out of the bag. Mama Kat is giving away a vacuum! Yep! One of my favorite things ever! I love love love them and could never have too many. In fact I've been thinking how much I need one just for upstairs! I hope I win and you should go enter too.


1 comments:

Snyder Stories said...

You just need a Buy one get one Free deal!Then you would have one for upstairs! Hey that could be your next Job. A Vacuum saleswomen! hehehe! LOL!