My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

18 September 2008

A Flying Head!

When we lived in Alaska we had the best neighbors. Well actually we had the HEAD neighbors because we're the BEST neighbors. You see, our last name is Best and theirs is Head. That's right, we were the Best Heads! Coincidentally *Bendy Head (first names have been changed to protect the identity of those involved)became one of my BFF's ever!

She called me today and told me this great story about her 36 year old husband (see Seal* (again this name has been changed to protect his identity, you're welcome) you know we love you because I lied about your age by three years so everyone would picture you as the young handsome guy you are...or something like that!)! A few months ago he decided to "go green" and ride his bike to work! He works very long days from 4 or 5am or so until well after dark most days.


Little did he know he'd be going green in style! The new style of grass stained skin that is! I made this picture right after she told me about his midnight flight and landing on the hard concrete as he missed his jump up to the sidewalk and flew over the handlebars!! Poor Seal! His arm is in a cast now. And I really hope he feels better soon! I do.. I swear! I can't help it if I laughed myself into coughing fits while she told me the story. She was laughing too ya know. That's right I'm "that girl" who will rat out her friend to make herself look less evil! So there Bendy* laughed first!


Here's the picture I made when I talked to her today.
Meet Seal The Flying Head!!
Oh I would have given to be that squirrel! Just to be there to see him fly through the air and count how many times he bounced help him up and make sure he was alright. Poor poor Seal*! We love you anyway and the training wheels are in the mail!!

**In an effort to protect the identity of the Head family I changed their first names. With Head being such a common last name I'm certain changing their first names will do the trick!

You're Welcome!

6 comments:

MommaSuds said...

Oh my god.That is freakin mean.You are so mean.LOL

Great artwork though.That squirrel is cracking me up.

MommaSuds said...

Ok so it's not mean.I was kidding.Michelle is not mean.Whoever started that rumor has issues....

That is great!I bet it was difficult for Wendy to tell that story.Actually she was probably laughing at him all the way to the ER.LOL

Laura ~Peach~ said...

for some sick reason I keep thinking dick... head ... I grew up with neighbors whos last name was Dick... oh i must go slap myself... I am so sorry.

ps I love the squirrel too!

AmersP said...

LOL Oh no!!! Tell her I said hi!!!! I am sure she was giggling and feeling bad all at the same time LMAO.

Anonymous said...

LOL You drew a picture of it. That is hillarious!

Tonya Staab said...

HA! Love your drawing.