We bought a couple bottles of that Smart Water at Wal-Mart because they were gigantic and only a dollar. Tayton took his out of the fridge to drink today and here is the conversation that followed:
Tayton: Does this water make you smarter?
Me: Probably not.
Tayton: OH! Then it's just like you are right mom?
(trying not to assume he just called me dumb)
Me: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Tayton: You know! You always say stuff just to be funny because you're so funny mom! Well they were being funny when the decided to write "smart water" on the bottle. See it's just like you mom!
My Real Life Army Brats
16 September 2008
Tayton's Take On Smart Water
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 8:12 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha!I am so glad that he didn't call you dumb.I knew there had to be a very resonable explanation for him saying they are just like you.
I am still laughing that is great.
The smart water people are just being sarcastic. Humm I never thought of it that way.
Post a Comment