I decided I needed to know if Korbin was still mad at Melissa (my 29 yr old bff) because she's getting married.
Me: Korbin are you still mad at Melissa?
Korb: Yes
Me: Why?
Never mind I need to video this. Here ya go!
Don't worry I already scheduled therapy to try to ward off the violent tendencies in my dear sweet Korbin!
Melissa, just so you know we love you and we (and by we I mean Tayton and I) love Chris and will be happy to not sign Korbin out of the asylum on September 19th of next year if he doesn't straighten up by then!
This just in: We told Korbin that his little Megan has a new boyfriend that she was playing with at the park and his name is Chris. He said he was gonna push her in the water too. And I asked why he would push little Megan in the water and he said "Oh not little Megan cause Ms Brandy would whoop my butt!" So Big Megan you better stick with Josh cause if you bring a Chris into the picture you're a goner!
Melissa call your mom and have her call Korbin and straighten him out so that Korbin will be afraid to push you in too okay!

1 comments:
This is some funny stuff!
Post a Comment