We had a busy busy busy holiday weekend. The kids were out of school for three days and we had a good time. Saturday night the batallion had a FRG pool party from 8-10pm. It was nice because only about 8-10 moms showed up with kids so we had lots of room to play.
All of our kids (Brandy and Ambers included) have learned so much and have all conquered fears in the water this summer. My boys went from not wanting to get their faces wet to jumping off the diving board, going down water slides and even swimming under water! We plan to continue taking the kids to the pool all year at the indoor pool. Maybe when the dad's come home we can take a trip to Big Surf Waterpark!
Here are some videos and pictures of Tayton and Korbin. I'll leave it to the other girls to post the ones of thier kiddo's.
Here's a video of Tayton's trick!
After Tayton had gone off the low dive a few times he said to me "mom don't you think I'm ready to try the high dive now?" I said "umm do you think you're ready for the high dive yet" to my relief he replied "no I don't think so" and I agreed!
And this is Korbin being brave!
Tayton after he got very brave!
Korbin in the 14 ft deep waters.
Me and Tate on Satuday being hams!
Tayton with his boat at splash zone in the "whirlpool".
Korbin swimming out of the whirlpool!

1 comments:
Those blonde headed boys are getting brave for sure.It is so much fun to watch them having a blast in the water ,on the slides and diving boards.
Their daddy will be so proud of them and have so much fun with them when he comes home!
Post a Comment