My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

10 September 2008

I Have Been Publicly Attacked

~Hope you didn't misread my title and think I got crabs lmao!!~

WELCOME!!!!



If you have been sent to my blog because a message that you read about me on iVillage I apologize. You probably came to my blog expecting me to be some horrible mean bitchy blogger but I'm not. If you came to take my Poll please hurry because I believe it closes soon. Please also note that my poll did not list names or even imply that someone may or may not have crossed that line cause I'm full of tact. Imagine that!



All of you who are clueless about this and would like to know the rest of the story (in my very best Paul Harvey voice) trust me it's not worth your time! Except that some very kind person emailed me to let me know that someone was bashing me on another website and they wanted me to know. And since that someone linked my blog to their "I hate Michelle" post I wanted to greet my new readers, teehee.



If you haven't taken my poll PLEASE do and be honest.



Don't worry I'm going to post a real post too. I've been working on it actually then I got all sidetracked and stuff.

9 comments:

MommaSuds said...

I LOVE the label for this blog.Hahaha.

I just need to say that I am very upset at the fact that you have been publicly attacked(not pubicly cuz that would be even worse maybe?).

Fix the youtube video LOL.

Anonymous said...

michelle, i did not attack you...i only stated how i felt. i understand you feel you have to retaliate but this is just down right hateful. if your goal was to hurt me further and bring me to tears...job well done.

My Two Army Brats said...

my intention was only to greet my new readers that you tore me down in front of on your message board that's all. I never did mention any names ya know I'm not that kind of girl. You seriously need to read what you wrote about me in your posts over "there" and then decide if you attacked me. Again no names were used as to protect the identity of those involved if you choose to reveal yourself so be it!

Either way I'm done..out..over it!

And to my new readers thanks for stopping by I hope you'll come back soon.

Anonymous said...

What a sad day in the neighborhood. I cant believe you were attacked and yes thats what it was a down right slanderous attack.

MommaSuds said...

Hey thanks for fixin that video because I LMAO at it!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you actually read the initial post. There was no attack. She wanted opinions about whether or not she was overreacting or if her feelings were valid. I'm sure both of you feel that you're right and the other is wrong but thats no reason to act this way. I really hope you're maturity level catches up with your age. Feel free to not post this message, it's not for anyone else, just you. I love reading peoples blogs but after reading yours, I don't think it's worth the clicks to come back.

Anonymous said...

She didn't publicly attack you. If you ask me the whole poll and this blog you posted was and is silly. Not to mention immature. All she did was ask you watch her son a simple no would have justified your feelings. Instead you post a blog with some of the dumbest responses you could think of.

Anonymous said...

Please, someone, stop the insanity! Michelle was talked about in a negative way, even called out by name and blog...I think that classifies it as a public attack.

I love, love, love that video and song! Hillarious...and so true!

P.S. You know you like it when I stalk your twitter...don't be trying to be all high and mighty about it! :)

Damama T said...

All I can say is SOME PEOPLE'S KIDS! AACK!

I may have to borrow that video for a post I'm working on. ;o)

xoxo