Korbin went to school today and he did well up until the last few minutes of the day. It seems that his leg that was having problems following the classroom rules, is no longer the sole limb affected by this ailment!
Mrs. Korbins Teacher approached me at the end of the day to let me know she read the note on his behavior chart in which I wrote that I have scheduled Korbin for surgery to replace the faulty leg that got him in trouble on Friday in case his training techniques didn't work. She told me that the procedure is going to take much longer because now his arm is also going to need replaced because it was causing trouble today.
Poor little Korbin! He's gonna have all mismatched limbs by the end of kindergarten the week!
Tayton missed school today. I knew that hoping to make it a full month without him getting sick was an unobtainable goal. Saturday morning he woke up coughing which caused him to have a bad asthma attack and was so worked up he had a fever of 104. That went down to around 103 by the time he finished his breathing treatment and within an hour of having motrin it was down to 101 I think. We've had to continue his breathing treatments in addition to his regular asthma controller meds. Poor kiddo!
Now in addition to his horrible cough, his ear and throat hurt! Tomorrow we go to Columbia to see his doctor and have the Cystic Fibrosis test done so send some extra prayers this way that we'll get some answers to our quesstions and why he's so sick all the time and unable to get up to a decent weight or at least register on the Body Mass Index charts.
My Real Life Army Brats
15 September 2008
Korbin's Problem Is Spreading
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 5:10 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, medical stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
this has me rolling on the floor poor korbin and his offending members... he so reminds me of my son when he was little...and even now with his sillyness... corys answer to everything now is "I dont understand" does not matter how serious or what ever you are he will say..."but, I dont understand" he is a mess... maybe one day I will give him back all the hidden drumsticks that I have confiscated over the years...
you have YEARS of fun ahead of you! :D
Post a Comment