You're probably thinking what's official? She officially lost her mind and is being committed? She officially realized it's inappropriate to take pictures of unknowing victims in public? She is officially going to be paying for years of therapy for her kids due to her parenting techniques? She's officially gonna stop blogging and boring all of us?
Good guesses but nope, none of those were right.
The correct response would be: She is officially a college graduate and has received her Associate in Arts of Paraprofessional Education!
Yay for me! I'll go on and do my bachelors later but for now I'm pretty happy about my AAPE. Hehe I love acronyms.
Here it is!

8 comments:
WOOHOO! We are so proud of you!
awesome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Thank god all those nights of you having homework and ignoring us are over!
Seriously though we are proud of you!Congratulations!!
CONGRATS!!!! I wish I was done instead of just starting school. I am so jealous.
Congrats!!
YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Now if you would please call your academic advisor and tell him to kidnap me LOL. I am proud of you!!! Now it is time to join the real world of work hahahahahaha (like taking care of your boys isn't enough LOL)
Congratulations! (I hate acronoms.)
Well done girl
Post a Comment