My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

02 September 2008

He Wants To Buy Me a Ring

Today during breakfast Tayton was eating a yogurt and reading the box. He read that he could win $10,000! He's very excited and certain that since we bought two boxes of yogurt that his chances of winning are really good!
I asked him what he would do with the money.

Tayton: I'm gonna buy some Pokemon!

Me: That's it?

Tayton: Hmm....Lego's? No Pokemon are much more useful!

Me: Okay

Tayton: I might even buy you a ring!

Me: Really??

Tayton: Yeah you know that at El Jimadors in those machines they even have one that has rings in it and I might even buy you one or even two!


Jackpot! Boy I sure hope he wins so that I don't have to waste my own quarter on a new ring! He's quite generous!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is WAY too stinkin' cute!!! We ALL want boys to buy us rings. LOL

MommaSuds said...

Hehehe.That is to cute.Ya know he knows he can buy way more than a bubblegum machine ring.LOL

It's the thought that counts though right.

Anonymous said...

What a loving little guy you have he is willing to spend 2 whole quarters on you ... his daddy sure must have taught him how to go all out...lol. Your so lucky!

Kellan said...

How cute! I love when he said that "Pokemon are more useful" - tee hee!

Take care - Kellan

Roger Miller said...

That's cute... maybe you can get some stickers too. :)