My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

24 December 2008

What Do You Think?

I talked to my little sister today. She got my Christmas card from us today and wanted to let me know how much she liked it. But she leaked it to me that some of our other family members were a little less impressed with the photo I chose.

If you've ever been to my blog before you know we are goofing off bunch of people in this house. We are silly and love to laugh. So when I downloaded this picture back in June I knew it had to be our Christmas card for this year. It is truly "us".


(The caption reads "Our Family at it's Best is wishing yours the very best this holiday season! Love the Best Family")


What do you think? Not fancy enough for Christmas?


My little sister did remind that family member of my teenage mooning phase and how lucky they were that I was sticking out my tongue and not mooning them! Thanks Sabrina for standing up for me! Love ya Sis!

11 comments:

Elyse said...

I LOVE your Christmas card...now that is a true family! Love it! Merry Christmas Eve!!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Its so you guys! Sure maybe not a nice Christmas pose but what ever I think its a true reflection of your personality. Those who dont like it dont have to look at it and next year can be crossed off the list. Just my opinion.

Snyder Stories said...

Who freaking care what the old farts in the family thing... We love it. And you are right it is you and your family. You and the boys being silly and poor Kirke dealing with it!lol! Besides Carson loved it. He saw it and just laughed. So who cares my three year old love it! OK you know what this means that next year you just are going to have to come up with something more silly to top this one. I dare you!!!!!

MaBunny said...

HEHE, I think it shows a great time being had by all and phooey on anyone who doesn't like it. Sure those stuffy Christmas cards are pretty but not FUN!!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Jenni said...

I think it is CUTE!!!
Merry Christmas!

AmersP said...

LOL I LOVED it. Josh was like what in the world hahaha. I told him it was SOOO you guys and was a perfect fit with Kirke looking like you all were a bunch of loonies hahahahahaha. It fits you all so perfectly! I guess your family doesn't know you guys well enough you better go live with them for a month and see what they think then heheheheehehe. Give them some of your Best life hahahaha. It was adorable I loved it!

AutoSysGene said...

OMG, I would have died laughing if I had gotten one of those in my mailbox!!

I think it's great, next year you can send a serious picture...sometimes you just need to blow off a little steam!

debi9kids said...

Personally, I think it's fantastic! If it's showing off your real family personaltiy, I think it's wonderful!
Have a very merry (and silly) Christmas!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I think it is PERFECT I love it!
merry christmas!

Erin said...

CUTE! We are a goofy bunch too.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Well I LOVE IT!!!

HOOAH!