My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

10 December 2008

It's Your Turn! I'm Done!

Anyone who wants to try their hand at explaining to this kid that Daddy will be home again and we're all going to be okay can have it cause I feel like hugging my daddy bear and crying too!



His daddy bear is a build-a-bear with a voice recorder that says "Hey Tayton this is Daddy, be a good boy for Mommy, I love you". We all have one, even Kirke. His has 3 voice boxes in it. Tonight Tayton sits in his bed crying and rocking and repeatedly pushing the button. I'll spare you the video.

8 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

(((hugs)))) coming your way!! :)

Cassandra said...

Oh this broke my heart so I can't even imagine how this must feel seeing it. I love the bears though they are a great idea and something I will be keeping in mind. Stay well

AmersP said...

Hugs girlie! I hope he feels better soon. Those days are the worst. UGH You keep reminding me of all the stuff I have forgotten. I hope he gets to talk to daddy soon!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

awwwwww how can you possibly make a kid understand what we as adults dont totally get... what wonderful bears... and I could not cry harder with the video....HUGSSSSSSSSS

MaBunny said...

/cyber hugs

Snyder Stories said...

Oh I am so sorry I wish I could do something for all of you. I know that this is going to to a hard holiday season for you this year. I wish I could be there with you! I know it don't mean as mcuh if it was coming from Krike but I send you lots of XXXXXXXXX and OOOOOOO too! We love you all very much. Can't wait to see you!

Damama T said...

I would take over that duty for a little while in a heartbeat if I was closer. One of these days... xoxoxo

Oh - I never was able to open the video he made for me. :( Can you try resending it?

love ya, kiddo.

The Muse said...

Oh golly...............
(love love love to you and those wonderful sons)