Korbin LOVES his baby blanket....still. He even wore it as a scarf the other day! He took my camera and the 7 kids took pictures tonight but this was the only one that came out. The boys took Kirke's cowboy hats down off my bedposts............don't ask! These pictures were too cute. Notice the teeny tiny top hat on Cadie's head!
I was supposed to blog pictures of the two dogs Amber and I rescued from animal control tonight to return to their owners but the pictures didn't turn out. Sorry. But I've saved a rabbit and two dogs in one week! I ROCK!

10 comments:
How cute are the two of them. Ok I think that Tate as been fooling us all I think he is going to be a real ladies man. I love the pic of Korbin and his blanket. Its ok to still have a favorite!
WOOHOOO I am so glad he is actually touching her LOL. That is awesome!!! Sorry I still get so excited when he is doing something he didn't used to do LOL. You are crazy to have 7 kids hehehehehe. And as for animal rescuer...you should start your own rescue TV show LOL.
Cute photos! Lovin' the cowboy hat picture:)
Have a great day!
WOW I don't know who that little girl belongs to but she is so damn cute. They are soooooo cute together. I am a little weirded out by the cowboy hats on the bedposts...
Korbin is so adorable in his baby blanket.
Don't forget I helped with the dogs. I can't believe the pictures didn't turn out. They were beautiful. You do ROCK! Michelle the animal rescuer.
Although this is going to reveal how crazy I am and (apparently) how poor my sight really is, I felt the need to share. When I first saw the pic of Korbin in the baby blanket, I thought it was an infant. Seriously. Took me a second to realize it wasn't.
You do ROCK! And those pictures? Adorable! Love the cowboy hat!
those kids are ADORABLE!!!! How cool to save the critters YOU do ROCK!
You DO rock with all your animal rescues and cute hats and whatnot! Go you!
What an adorable couple! What colors are you ladies wearing for your Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom dress? Ha!
Dang it! I was so hoping to see pics of those dogs. They sounded HUGE.
So I was sent over to your blog by Damama http://damama2all.blogspot.com/ because she said that you miss Alaska and since I live here and hate it we can talk about the pros and cons! haha
I have been an army wife for 7 years and an army brat for 20 so its been a very interesting life I do say so myself! Hope to see more of your posts in the future!
Post a Comment