The pictures you've all been waiting for!
Nope not that one!
Or at least that's what I'm going to pretend. I like to think people are waiting to hear what happens next or to see the pictures from our many adventures so I will.

We met Kirke in Springfield at the airport where I asked some stranger to take pictures of us when he came off the plane. I was hoping people on the plane would be kind and let the three soldiers on R&R exit the plane first but, well, it didn't happen that way. So we waited and waited and then we saw his bald little head and had to wait for the people in front of him to move so we could get to him. That hug was so needed and perfect! Then as we walked through the tiny airport with about 6 gates one lone man stood and clapped and thanked the three soldiers each as they walked by him. It was sweet.
Nope not that one!
Kirke loves to have the boys do crazy things! Korbin doesn't have much fear!
Over and over and over again!
Tayton was not jumping but he loved playing with daddy!
Kirke was so proud when Korbin jumped without someone to catch him. I see many trips to the ER in our future! Thanks Kirke!
Tayton is a bit more fearful and needed lots of help from daddy!
Don't worry I got time with Kirke too!
Here is the water park in the hotel we stayed at in Branson.
Inspiration Tower! It was gorgeous and a beautiful day to enjoy the view!
There was so much to see at Ripley's Believe it or Not but I was fascinated by this statue of the tallest man ever. I'm very very tall in real life (compared to 5 year olds!) and wow was all I could say! Duck!
We drove the trail of lights.....Kirke thought Korbin should practice driving....I didn't love it!
One of my favorite light displays. It's hard to see but the frogs jumped from the side onto the branches one by one it was cute! Here it is full.
We enjoyed our time together very much and can't wait until the second half of this deployment goes by super fast.....after my girls get their R&R that is!

5 comments:
LOVE THE PICTURES! I cant believe that guy walked in the way of that picture what a grrrr face.
I cant wait for this deployment to be over either Im tired of not having someone to put my cold feet on...lol.
Ugh you are in so much trouble. I mean I should have known not to look at this in my crazy emotional state. Of course I like to torture myself at the same time seeing my friends happy.
I will yell at you later for making me cry first thing in the morning.
You guys look great. 2 more weeks for me. I can't wait! Then Brandy's turn wooo hooooo!
Love those shots of the boys and dad during the Leaps of faith!
That is what it is all about...
I am glad you have these wonderful memories to help you over the hurdles of the day!...We are all so thankful for what your husbands does for us every day :)
Blessings to you
Yes, you are evil. Crying first thing in the morning while staring at a computer screen gets me strange what the hell looks.
BUT they are really great pictures and looks like you guys had a really awesome time together!
Awesome pictures! How is it that I haven't been over here in so long??? BAD DAMAMA!!
You made me cry with the airport pictures, by the way. BAD Brats Mom! ;o)
xoxoxo
Post a Comment