My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

31 October 2008

Sweet Dreams and Hotwheels

Perhaps you'll agree?

Not much beats sliding into a freshly made bed. Or in my case onto a freshly made bed because I sleep on top of my comforter set with a different blanket and sheet that I throw in the closet in the morning. This creates an "I make my bed everyday illusion".

Tonight a little blond boy fell asleep in my bed. A few night ago he slept with me and I swear it was like sleeping with 4 boxers in a winner takes all match with the ring being my bed and the bell being the closing of my eyelids!

So tonight I surrender or forfiet...whatever the case may be.... most likely self-defense! I carried his heavy butt to his bed so he has room to roll. I certainly wasn't up for a rematch!

Then with the lights off I slide under the covers. I rolled over onto what I'm certain must be Korbins junkyard. Several hotwheels cars attempted to implant themselves into my back!

Good times I tell ya!

Good times!

3 comments:

MaBunny said...

Been there done that. Only it was doll set pieces that i sat on and rolled over onto. LOL. I'm scared to think what I might find in her bed if I tried to sit on it, lol.

Burgh Baby said...

I so so so so so so badly want to reclaim control of my bed. There is nothing worse than rolling over onto a kid and their stuff. Especially when that stuff is painful.

Anonymous said...

You are brilliant! I never would've thought of that. My bed is perpetually unmade. I need to sleep like you do!