My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

20 October 2008

Are You Sure You Aren't Hurt Mom?

I was running around doing last minute things tonight before tucking the naughty little blond boys into their beds. I went into the kitchen and as I stepped over the baby gate door opening (used for other peoples kids not my own cause they have been climbing them since they were two) I stepped onto a plastic hanger that slid across the floor and I went with it. I fell into the hallway onto the carpet thankfully. The boys saw me fall and came running to me.


Tayton: Mom are you okay?


Me: Yes


Tate: Are you sure?


Me: Yes


Then he decided to help me up and kiss me.


Tate: Do you need help to make it up the stairs in case you're hurt?


Me: No I'm fine go get in bed I'll be right up.


Tate: Ok Mom.


Korbin: Are you sure you're okay?


Me: Yes I'm sure now get your butt in bed!


Korb: Did you hurt your boobs?


Me: WHAT??


Korb: Well they are lookin a little flattened!


Me: (trying to maintain my composure) Good night Korbin!

I'm pretty sure my boobs have not looked flattened since I was about 11! Guess he'll have high expectations of his women when he grows up!


Then I went into the bathroom to take out the trash and straighten up and that's when I saw this:



So I had to call both boys down and find out who took the screws out and where they were! Guess which naughty boy it was? Yep, it was Korbin. But don't let Tayton fool you. He once took a screwdrive through the entire house and removed every screw he could find. This included the little latch plates on the doors, apparently coolers have screws too.



Korbin brought me the screws and the screw driver and told me "here they are, they just came out of me!" What the heck does that mean? Doesn't' matter, I washed my hands after I put the screws back into the wall plate.


WOW!

I decided to introduce the dogs to the chinchillas tonight. I set up the little play area for the chinchillas and I let the dogs watch from outside the fence for a minute. Then I let Scrappy come in and lay next to me while the chinchillas played. They did really good so we let Allie join us. Here are some pictures. These chinchillas are not afraid of my dogs one little bit!



10 comments:

MommaSuds said...

I can't stop laughin.That is so funny.Are they still a little flattened LOL.

I love the pictures of the dogs and chimi's.They will be layin around snuggled up together before to long.

Anonymous said...

LMAO Flat boobs!! I love the things your boys come up with!

Megan said...

Yeah. Baby gates. yeah. my poor little pinky toe suffered some breakage from stepping over one last week.

I don't think I have ever seen a chinchilla, unless you count the one on "Go, diego, go" LOL. Very cool!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

HA HA HA funny little blond boys I am so glad to hear you did not break your boobages! and I am surprised the chinchillas are much bigger than I imagined...kinda cute too... hummm

Anonymous said...

I had to do it the sign said so ... you've been tagged.

kat said...

ROFL. It sure does never get boring in your household, does it?

Anonymous said...

Toooo funny! The pictures of your dogs with the chincilla's are great! Your black dog reminds me of one of our dogs Shawna in her younger days. She's older than dirt now (19 or 20 years old next month) so she kinda feels her age more often!

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh...the things kids come up with to say!!! Wow...I don't know if I would have held my composure!

And WOW....17 days on your countdown???? HOLY CRAP!!!!! That's soon!!!! YEAH FOR YOU!!!

Much love girl!!! Hope you are doing well.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! LOL about the flattened boobs!
And the screws!
hahaha

Damama T said...

OH MY GOSH! THOSE CRITTERS ARE SO CUTE!! And the 4-legged critters ain't bad either! ;o)