My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

01 October 2008

The Minds of Kids

Today we were in the car after school and Korbin told one of our little passengers that he has a Capliced Car! His friend quickly said "no it's not"! Tayton jumped right in and said "let's not get all scientific about it!"

After school I had planned to take them to the park. Nope they wanted to stay home instead. I'm a little confused who these two little boys are and why they are pretending to be mine.
When we got home we came inside and Korbin said he'd like to do his homework please. He didn't want to go play upstairs with his brother and other two friends. He didn't beg to watch cartoons. Nope he wanted to sit next to me and work on homework.

I wanted to order pizza for dinner. The boys wanted pizza right up until Tayton saw IT on the counter and begged me to please let them eat at home. Please just order pizza for myself and they will eat IT instead. I was so not gonna order pizza just for myself so we are all eating IT instead. Want to know what IT is that lured my kids away from pizza? Ramen Noodles! That's right! Here I sit eating the last thing in my cupboards I'd like to eat while my kids are all smiles with their no nutritional value what.so.ever ramen. They even said "thanks mom it's so good!" I'm skilled with a microwave and hot water what can I say?

I'm scared.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't help it if you've got skillz! Why do kids love those noodles so much? And, yes, I would be very afraid of what happens when the aliens impersonating your boys mutate!

MommaSuds said...

Well at least it was a fast dinner for you too.We had a very fast thrown together diner of leftovers and anything else I could find in the fridge that they like.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

my 16 yr old is the same way but I am not sure she would give up Pizza for noodles... she eats Ramien noodles every day! she will eat them UNCOOKED hard RAW GROSS or will nuke them ... so its not just your kids that the aliens have invaded!

Anonymous said...

I like ramen noodles on occasion but NEVER I repeat NEVER would choose it over PIZZA! Even little Magen who has to have ramens for lunch every day (everyday that we dont have McDonalds that is)wouldnt choose her beloved ramens over PIZZA!! I do think they have been abducted by aliens and replaced with sweet little aliens kids cause they wanted to do HOMEWORK over the PARK! GEEZ whats this world coming too?!!?