My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

28 October 2008

Mom I Need Some Furniture

Tayton was going to bed tonight and asked me if I would just let him look at the magazine he had in his hands for a few more minutes.

For most kids that would be some childs book or Nick Jr magazine. Maybe a monster truck or cars magazine. Possibly an outdoors or fashion magazine.

Not my son though. The magazine he chose to take to bed was from Furniture Row! They have everything from kids beds to waterbeds and all home furniture!

I LOVE it there! We went once and I can't wait to go back! But why would he be looking at that you might be wondering? You'd probabkly guess he was checking out the really awesome bunk beds right?

Wrong!

Tayton: Mom I need to look at desks.
Me: Ok
Tayton: I'm going to need one when I turn my bedroom into an office!

Then he showed me a huge corner desk!

Tayton: what do you think about that one?
Me: that it would cost a ton!
Tayton: okay we can just try to build one then. But I'm going to need one of those doors with the bars on it once my room is an office.

1 comments:

Lilac_moon17 said...

Too funny. What kind of office is he running that he needs burglar bars??