This year has been sad for me. I like to make the boys Halloween costumes. Now don't be mistaken! I don't SEW! But I am quite handy with a hot glue gun! Last year the boys wanted to be robots. I spent a couple hours and this is what I came up with: 


With real blinking lights and rocket packs that glowed red from the bottoms and also held their candy!
But this year....nope they wanted cheapo store bought costumes. I managed to guilt talk Tayton out of the cheapo costume by bribing him with a homemade (by someone else on EBay) Ash Ketchem (famous Pokemon Trainer) costume. Korbin was going to be Tayton's Pikachu but that didn't work out fast enough so he got to choose a cheapo costume. Lucky for me he decided to be a puppy! This makes me much happier than if he were to choose to be one of the costumes on the shelf that everyone else is size would be wearing.
This past weekend our local Shrine Club hosted their Halloween bash and the kids dressed for the occasion. This is where we go to practice Halloween. The kids get dressed up so we get to modify the costumes as needed to actually look good on Halloween night and at our other few Halloween festivities. My sweet Korbin couldn't just be a sweet puppy though. He put his Frankenstein hoodie under it and was the transformable FrankenPup!



He did tell me he'd be a little girl for Halloween but it's too late! I am fresh out of little girls dresses and tiara's! Next year for sure!
This past weekend our local Shrine Club hosted their Halloween bash and the kids dressed for the occasion. This is where we go to practice Halloween. The kids get dressed up so we get to modify the costumes as needed to actually look good on Halloween night and at our other few Halloween festivities. My sweet Korbin couldn't just be a sweet puppy though. He put his Frankenstein hoodie under it and was the transformable FrankenPup!
He did tell me he'd be a little girl for Halloween but it's too late! I am fresh out of little girls dresses and tiara's! Next year for sure!

7 comments:
The FrankenPup is great I can't believe I didn't notice that the other night.
I sure wish I was as handy with a hot glue gun as you are.Those robot costumes rock!
Franken -Pup hahahahaha - loving it!
I love the robot costumes. Very creative.
What cute costumes.
You did a great job on the robots! My neighbor is making our costumnes this year and I can not wait.
Those are great costumes - FrankenPup is too cute! I love those two costumes you made - very cool!
Have a good evening - Kellan
Happy Halloween!! Great Halloween gear. I love you talent on the costumes from last year. We always get store bought. I found them at the Goodwill! Mallory is a frog and Brayden is a cow!
BWAHAHAHAHA on Frankenpup. You gotta love it when kids can't decide on one costume and instead pick several at the same time!
Post a Comment