My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

13 October 2008

New Layout

I loved Brandy's new layout so much I needed my own too! I couldn't let Brandy upstage me on her computer genius skills and blog design so I had to find a new layout too. I actually had to ask her for a little help but she got me through it.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout! I still think its sad that you asked me for computer help considering I'm very computer illiterate.

Anonymous said...

I love it too! That pic is adorable!

KG said...

That's an adorable header. I just love that photo.

Tonya Staab said...

I love it. Very patriotic :)

Roger Miller said...

I really like it... what do you charge? I love the family picture in the header, very cool.

Seriously though, how hard/easy was it? Do you need to know a lot about code, or what? I really want to do something different with mine, I think.

Again, way cool looking design, I think I am jealous. :)