My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

02 November 2008

It Came, It Went, The Mess Remains!

I'm not myself lately. I apologize. I'd say I've been acting a little oddly but that would mean I'm feeling pretty normal. I'm feeling quiet, frustrated and my mind is very busy inside my little head. Don't fret! I'll be back to myself soon....I hope.


Halloween is one of my favorite days! It make me smile! I love love love it! I got through it this year. The boys did not get enough chocolate in their goody bags. They were cute as can be though.


Korbin was a puppy...one day, spider man the next, franken-pup another, Spider-pup another and finally settled for just his Puppy costume on Halloween night.


Tayton was Ash Ketchum, Pokemon Trainer turned Expert! He loves his costume and would probably live in it if he could.










And this last picture....well....I had to see it so you should too! These trampy teens girls were only about 14.

The house is trashed, the kids have eaten way too much candy and I'm moody. Super! Hope you had a great Halloween!

1 comments:

MommaSuds said...

How dare you taint the innocence of Tayton and Korbin's sweet little Halloween blog post with the hoochie mamas LMAO.

All our kids were so cute!!