We went fishing yesterday. We decided to try out a new pond because we weren't having any luck where were started.
We got to the pond and Tayton decided he needed to use the restroom (tree). He was only about 10 ft from where I was fishing. He saw a hole in the ground and thought that would be the perfect place to pee.
These guys disagreed!

He started screaming and running and flailing his arms. I dropped my pole and I knew right away what was happening. When I got to him he had four yellow jackets on the back of his shirt and some on his pants. I ripped off his shirt and we threw it down. Kirke managed to get to us and lifted Tayton up and I ripped off his shoes and pants.
Meanwhile Amber was grabbing her bee sting/snake bite kit from her van.
Christian came over and helped us get the venom extractor onto his ONE (that's right only one actually managed to sting him) sting in the middle of his back!
He spent the rest of the time in Amber's van in his boxer shorts watching a movie!
Yellow WAS his favorite color............
~Till They All Come Home~

3 comments:
poor guy hope he is ok and glad he only got one sting.
Ow!! Hope he is okay now
OMG Im glad hes ok!
Post a Comment