My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

24 September 2009

An Innocent Moment

I'm sitting here minding my own business. Well actually I'm doing language arts lessons with Korbin and Tayton is on the floor in front of me working on math.
Out of the blue Tayton turns to me and he says "what does presence mean"?
I was confused because I didn't know if he meant "presents" or "presence" so I said "what do you mean"?
He looks at me with his innocent little face and very serious look of wonder and says: "like if someone says "never scratch yourself in the presence of a lady".
I'm struggling not to laugh and he says what does that mean? At first I wasn't sure if he meant the scratching part of the presence part because I was so caught off guard. So rather than answer I asked him where he heard that. He said "on Home Alone".

So I went on to explain the word presence instead of how to act in front of a lady!!

Thanks a lot Macaulay Culkin!




~Till They All Come Home~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys of yours are hilarious! And this reminded me of something that I shall now go blog because it was funny...

MaBunny said...

hehe, how cute!

Laura Marchant said...

lol too cute!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! When can we get together for me to bring you those books I told you about???

Anonymous said...

He is too cute great home alone face.

Now if we could just remind the men not to do that life would be good.