My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

15 September 2009

I Think It's A Girl

I think this baby is a girl. People say they carry differently with different genders right?

Well I'm certainly carrying this baby differently than the first two! It's gotta be a girl!


~Till They All Come Home~

5 comments:

Angela said...

That's the best blog post I have read this year! :)

~Jenni said...

I LOVE that!!!! Congratulations to you ALL!!! May God continue to bless you and your pregnancy! Gosh - I wonder what kind of cravings you'll be experiencing!!! ;-)

MaBunny said...

I can't even begin to imagine how excited you are! I hope everything turns out well! prayers!

Roger Miller said...

You crack me up! :)

Anonymous said...

Only YOU could come up with that!!!! You make me smile--thanks!