My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

17 September 2009

They Are Gone

With the move to New York in our future and the fact that I'll be spending about a month in Michigan with my family waiting for our baby to arrive, we had to let go of the chinchillas.

We loved them but knew that they couldn't live in a tiny travel cage for a month while we're in transition. Kirke's going to be taking the dogs and going on to NY to get us a place and get settled in a tad while I go to the last few baby appointments before he/she is born.

It was a tough decision but I guess it was the right one. We placed a free classified ad online and we got one call and they were sold. The family has an 11 yr old and 6 yr old boy as well as a 1 yr old girl. The chinchilla's will be loved and we'll miss them terribly.


~Till They All Come Home~

5 comments:

MaBunny said...

Sounds like everything is coming together nicely - heres to hoping that everything will continue that way!

kat said...

Sorry to hear you had to let go of the Chinchillas but it's probably for the best with a new baby around soon and the move etc. So exciting though. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out beautifully for you guys.

Anonymous said...

The chimichangas? Poor you guys! I know you will miss them terribly! I had to get rid of mine before the move to TX...didnt think the poor thing would survive the 16hr car ride. Dumb ol' Texas!

Spending a month waiting for the baby sounds like a brilliant plan. I am so excited for you!

Burgh Baby said...

Awww, that sucks! It sounds like it was a good decision, but still. Buh-bye, chinchillas!

gmangus said...

Sorry to hear bout the Chinchillas, are you guys headed back to Drum?