We didn't know we'd ever have the opportunity to have another child. So we didn't think we'd ever get to name another child.
What to do with the extra names in your head that you didn't expect to get to use?
Name a pet of course!
Some may be relieved we won't have be naming our baby Allie or Sawyer. But I'm a little sad.
What to do with the extra names in your head that you didn't expect to get to use?
Name a pet of course!
Some may be relieved we won't have be naming our baby Allie or Sawyer. But I'm a little sad.
Allie
My Advice is to never name your dog something you would possibly want to name a future kid. Even if you THINK you're done having kids.
Now we're starting fresh with the name game......
~Till They All Come Home~

2 comments:
A girl I've always liked Mikayla, and had Nicole been a boy she would have been Craig. Good luck with names!
No one ever uses Roger anymore - not even us. :) Jenni says my names are too weird, but here are some for you...
Boy: Zebediah, Jebediah, Xavier, Sixtus, and Octavio
Girl: Samantha, Tabitha, Rebecca and Veronica.
Have fun!
Oh, and I love your countdown, especially how it acknowledges the baby is 13 weeks and 2 days old. So awesome. Just don't tell the media. :)
Post a Comment