My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

15 September 2009

Come Inside My Head

It's been a crazy few days inside my head. Ever since we decided that we are 100% sure that we want to adopt this sweet baby, life has been interesting. We're looking at things a lot differently. We are very very excited!

We're hoping for a little girl. We'll be happy no matter what but can you imagine adding a little girl baby to our wild house! And imagine being the baby sister with two brothers in this family! My mind just keeps going and going! My mind is consistently going back to thoughts about our baby.

I figured it was just me who was thinking about our baby this much but tonight Tayton made a comment about the baby. I can't remember what it was but it was something happy cause I can remember the feeling of knowing this is the right thing for family. Earlier today he giggled and asked "what if we end up with more than one baby"! It was cute.

Kirke is happy too and he's just quieter about everything. He has been telling his friends at work and that makes me happy. Kirke is such a good daddy and he loved having babies and it won't take him long to fall in love with this baby just as he did the boys!

Korbin is just Korbin. He's funny and optimistic. He says that "babies are adorable and so cute." Both boys will be great with a baby around!

Jane is doing well. She and I talked for a while the other day and there is no doubt in my mind that she is 100% in this. She doesn't consider this her baby and we already talked about the birth plan! She wants me in the room because she wants them to hand the baby to me when he/she is born. We still have lots to do to get things legally ready but I feel like we're on track.




~Till They All Come Home~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for a girl for you guys I think it would just be the perfect thing to help soften out the boyish side.
You having a baby is making me think that I might want another one but the man is totally not into that idea ... lol Oh well guess I better get a newborn in daycare to cure my cravings.

CONGRATS AGAIN!

MaBunny said...

Oh that is wonderful to hear!

Roger Miller said...

This is so awesome, and I hope you do get a girl, but I know that if you don't, it won't really matter.

God Bless you all.