For Rent: A newly repurposed remodeled home. This classic stone covered home is perfect for anyone hopping along looking for a new place to call home. The view from this home is fantastic and it will be perfect for one or two occupants and possibly a few little ones. It's simple yet elegant and placed snug in an up and coming area. The neighborhood is very secure and the home comes with it's own security system. We are an equal opportunity housing for toads manufacturer .
Then I found out she was guest blogging here with homeschooling tips. Her tips were for homeschooling a teen but still apply to all. That post led me here , We decided we could do this!
And then we did. And now I have this rock house front of my house that is the perfect home for a little toad or three! We had fun fitting the rocks together to cover the outside of the flower pot. Then they added their own little touches to finish it off and this is the finished product!
~Till They All Come Home~

4 comments:
I love the toad house. I read the diet blog .I have had the blinking Acai Berry caps for 3 months ,quietly sitting in my room.I often looked at them and wondered if they would help, surely not ,i figured! Just a little more frustration please. Thanks
awwwwww that would be so great in my yard and with all my millions of frogs/toads
Too awesome! You guys do some of the coolest things!
I LOVE the armed guard for the froggies. Too cute. However, it will not be done at my house, unless Jenni sneaks it in. Daddy doesn't like Frogs. :)
Post a Comment