Last night before bed I had to clean up the upstairs again and vacuum up all the teeny tiny beads that fell out of the frog. OH the frog, let me first tell you about this frog. My brother has this thing and he buys the kids a different/odd stuffed animal when they are born.
Tayton asked in the car the other day if he had anything other stuffed animals that he had as long as his puppy. I told him about the dinosaur from Uncle David. He was very happy. Then Korbin asked if he had anything from Uncle David. I told him that he has a frog. Korbin started crying and said "but I didn't even like frogs when I was a baby!" He went on to say "I wanted a dinosaur not a frog why did he buy me a frog"? I decided that would be a good question for Uncle David. I called him up and told him Korbin was very upset with him and then let Korbin talk to David. After they talked I translated everything Korbin had said to recognizable through telephonic language and we laughed.
So anyhow back to the frog. It lost beads out of it all over my upstairs and Zoe the puppy decided she needed to chew up every random piece of plastic in my house. God forbid she ever even sniff my Tupperware or we're gonna fight! I cleaned up their room put them to bed (together cause we have house guests right now) and they kept playing. I looked in at one point and Tate was standing on his head and Korbin was throwing pillows at him! I spanked both of the boys on their little behinds and then sent them back to bed! I started up the vacuum and I heard Tate saying something.
Since I was already fuming at them for letting their rooms get so messy even without toys in it I wanted to know what he was smarting off to me about. I went over to him and squatted down next to his bed so Korbin wouldn't hear us (I don't need him picking up anymore smarty pants comments!) and asked what he said.
He replied "When you spank me my butt feels like a raisin and it's crumbling away!"
I'm not sure what that means other than that I have to leave the room to keep from busting out laughing!
My Real Life Army Brats
15 April 2008
My butt is like a raisin??
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 1:18 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I swear that your boys are going to be the source of many nights of entertainment for us all...lol.
Um, yeah. A raisin. I can't say that I really get that!
Don't you hate when they get all cute when all you want is to be mad at 'em? LOL!
Next time, instead of spanking him, you might think about making the punishment fit the crime. 'If you aren't tired enough to sleep, you can come out here and help clean.' Then you grab a good magazine and sit down to supervise his efforts. Pretty soon he'll be SOOOOO tired he can't keep his eyes open. ;o)
NO, I'm not one of those no-spank fanatics. I just know that for some kids (mine) spanking never really effected a positive change in behavior, where direct, relational consequences do. Besides, I just can't stand the thought of his cute little raisin butt crumbling right off his backside! LOL! ;o)
Tayton also doesn't get tired like a typical child does. His brother will zonk out whenever and wherever the mood strikes him. Tayton's brain takes a lot longer to register that he's tired than ours would. It's interesting really. He can stay up all night long though. Sometimes I just can't get it through to him that it's time to turn off for the day. It's interesting!
Post a Comment