My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

11 April 2008

Look What Today Brings!

Today has been interesting. I had a Tupperware party this morning. It was with a new hostess so I had hoped for lots of new faces......not so much. But none the less the party went well.

From the party I went to Amber's house and saw a few friends for a bit. Then off to the school to pick up my little man and home for a while right?

Well here's what I found when I got home:

Photobucket

It has been horribly windy here and apparently there is a reason they recommend securing the legs to the ground....Sandbags are on my list now I swear! Along with a new safety net! Grrr....I can't get a break and it's only gonna get worse before things get better....like when the kids turn 20!

And checking out the damage is Korbin in my high heels! Who does that??

Photobucket

Then he decided to play catch with my new shirt from Jen's Ideas. Unfortunately the ceiling fan is a bit of a "ball hog" if you will. It caught my brand new with tags still on it shirt and refused to toss it back!

Photobucket

Then after I used my go-go-gadget arms to reach all the way up to my ceiling fan on my super high (to a short girl) ceilings, I rescued my brand new with tags on it shirt from Jen's Ideas and it looked like this:

Photobucket

Isn't that great? No? I didn't think so!

All Korbin said was "wow, I didn't know the fan was that dirty"!

And just for fun here he is at one of the high schools here when we were recruiting teams for Relay For Life. Notice the name tag says "Cool Dude" not Korbin. He thinks this is his name. At the beginning of the school year we were filling out his paperwork and it said "Name your child would like to go by at school?" I asked him, he said "just cool dude would be fine". So I wrote it down. That was in September!!! He's learning to spell it now and writes it next to his name when he signs in at school now too!

Photobucket

That's all for today.....I hope nothing interesting happens the rest of the night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES why did you tell me about your trampolin thats nuts!! Love the shirt by the way, dusty looking tye dyed is all the rage now a days didnt you know....lol. Kirke would just die if he saw cool dude in your high heels but he looked so cute!

Burgh Baby said...

Cool Dude is a piece of work, that's for sure. It looks like he may have volunteered himself for ceiling fan cleaning duty for the rest of his days!

My Two Army Brats said...

Yeah I'm gonna need to go get sandbags tomorrow and have Harry and Christian come help me flip it back over. Then i think I can just lower the safety net down a foot and resecure it. At least until I can get a new enclosure for it. Sucks to be me! I did try to flip it over by myself!

Tonya Staab said...

all I can say to all of that is oh my word LOL. Love the heels little man :)

Jess said...

Yikes on the trampoline! Your kids are cute!!

AmersP said...

LOL WOW!!!! WEll just thought I would tell you I have those same shoes!!! I swear sometimes we are twins long lost LOL. I MISS YOU!!!!

AmersP said...

WOW!!! Just thought I would tell you I have those exact same shoes!!! R U sure we aren't long lost twins LOL. I MISS YOU!!!