My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

13 April 2008

If Megan has "Michelle-isms" then Korbin has "Christian-isms"

Yesterday three of my closest Tupper friends and I went to Branson two hours away for our Spring training for Tupperware. Since Kirke is away that meant that I had to leave the boys with one of the girls husbands since they are the ones who usually keep them for me when I have things going on and they were going with me this time.

Stressful situation for me, I don't leave them well at all!

Soooo, Christian, Amber's husband who has two little girls was the lucky winner! I dropped off brat boys at 7am and we went on about our day which consisted of a long drive with lots of laughing on the way there, getting lost in Branson cause none of us were smart enough to print directions! The Tupperware training. Leaving Branson to head up to Springfield, me trying not to kill the girls...........

Wait back-up, that's noteworthy! Amber and Roxy were in the backseat and Brandy got to sit up front like a grown up. Roxy and Amber got into a violent game of "slugbug" (as Roxy and I call it) and "punchbuggy" (as the other two weird one's call it)! Well they really got into the game and it was funny to listen to one yell "OW!!" after the other declared their latest VW beetle spotting. Then they wanted whine.....see Roxy's blog about whining.....that the car was moving too much....Apparently I control the 100 mph winds that were hitting us and causing the car to sway a little.....ok a lot...but come the freak on!

My solution was to pull over immediately and proceed to tell them I'd call God to have him take care of that little problem (I actually called my husband but a girl can exaggerate) Unfortunately I got the voicemail. So I left a message to Kirke that puzzled him greatly since it started out "Hi God, this is Michelle....." We'll leave out the rest due to the shame that followed on my part!

OK OK I won't leave you hanging, here I recorded the message from Kirke's voicemail onto You Tube for your viewing pleasure!


It says:

"Hey it's Michelle, listen this is the message I recorded yesterday while I was driving and Roxy and Amber wanted to cry because the wind was blowing the car around too much and they were getting motion sick." then the beep followed by the actual message: "Hello God this is Michelle and I'd rather appreciate it if you could stop the fucking wind because it's blowing the car around too much and they are getting nauseous and you know there's because I'm driving, it's just the whiners in the backseat, the front seat passenger she's okay so please be careful where you aim your lightning bolt! Bye I love you!"


We had dinner at Fudruckers,
Photobucket
we always eat there in Springfield. Then home we went.

Now on to the "Michelle-isms" and "Christian-isms":

The boys spent the first half of the day with Christian and the second half with Harry. Christian is funny when he's not pretending to be shy and quiet and he had a good time joking with the boys. However, Korbin picked up on some of Christians quirky sayings....I'm sure he'll love it being called quirky!

Here's the conversation that took place tonight:

Korbin: I want a bedtime snack
Megan: How about some fruit?
Korbin: I love fruit! Fruit is my middle name!


He's taking anything he likes and saying "______ is my middle name" he said he has hundreds of middle names.

SO if Brandy's Little Megan can have "Michelle-ism" then this is definitely a "Christian-ism" of Korbin's. Thanks Christian!

Oh and one last bit of fun. Of course the boys didn't go to bed well tonight, why would they start now right?

So here is the conversation I had with Korbin:

Korbin: I just want to sleep under my bed.
Me: no
Korbin: I just wanna see how fun it will be!
Me: no
Korbin: But I don’t want to sleep with my brother.
Me: Fine go get in my bed.
Korbin: Woohoo!
What he doesn't know is that his little but will be moving out of my bed as soon (or late actually) as I go to bed. HA HA who’s the winner now! Little punk!


Have a great night!

2 comments:

Damama T said...

So now you are telling us that his first name is Korbin Cool Dude and his middle name is _________? LOL! KIDS! Whatcha gonna do but laugh??

Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. God must have been screening his calls because of all the whiners on the road with you, but took pity on ya anyhow?? LOL! Have a great week.

And speaking of whiners... WHYYYYYY do you still have on the worrrrd verificaaaation thiiiingy??? I haaaaate it!! waaaaa!!!! (2nd attempt to figure out the right letters starts in 4..3...2..1...(If I don't restart the count, it finaly friggin' worked!) ;o) xoxoxo

chamicbra said...

hey, I feel so out of the loop with you and the boys. I really need to get down there and visit you guys. I love you and miss you.