I've had a rather uneventful weekend so far. We hung out with friends last night. Well that was somewhat eventful. The girls and I went to Wal-Mart and left two guys with the 26 kids. I think that we have 26 kids if you add them all together......well maybe not but it sure sounds like it!! Actually just the one dad had 6 of the kids while the other dad took the littlest one home to bed (don't worry geesh Grandma lives there) and then came back. Sometime in the hour we were gone the kids managed to pull out the game cube, throw my clothes and hangers off the couch, dump a bag of chips on the table and god knows what else! Men!! Seriously we walked in and they were watching YouTube Jeff Dunham and Achmed you can see him on Brandy's Blog and I totally get that he's hilarious BUT it's hard to watch 26 kids when your laughing your self silly! But I sure appreciate them watching my two for me even it means my house is trashed yep I certainly do!! Thank god Harry watched them at his house tonight!!
We got to Wal-Mart and witnessed plenty of idiots. We fit right in! It was like a family reunion for me! It started with someone trying to "pull through" instead of backing out of their parking spot....which nearly led to Brandy hitting them head on. Come the frick on already! It's angle parking! You have to back out or you're gonna be the idiot going the wrong way down the one way aisles or attempting to make a really tight turn down the aisle! Who does that? So I was laughing really hard and said "A fine example of a PLO". They all looked at me cause like I was stupid and I said "Parking Lot Idiot". DUH! (My brother taught me that last time Kirkey was in Iraq). And they busted up laughing and said "you mean PLI?" Ooops...........totally blew that joke with one letter...grrr!
Then we all sat here in my little corner of the living room all working on different things. They were sniffing permanent markers making yard sale signs. I was chatting with my Kirke on my computer and working on installing a program on Roxy's computer and laughing my ass off at Amber's husbands sign making mistakes. The house address was supposed to read 146 and the time was 8am-4pm. Instead he wrote "Yard Sale 14-6pm! And then top it all off, after that was fixed he realized he had gotten wild with his "l"s and wrote "Yard Salle". He got fired! It was great!
So anyhow today Brandy and I were going to a Tupperware Party. I dropped the kidlets off to Harry. After I got ready for the party I came down and got my shoes and put them on and Tayton was staring at me funny. Then he said "Mom you look so pretty". Appearantly I normally look hideous??
He kept staring at me and finally said "Mom you look so pretty but I don't think that Harry is going to recognize you!"
Gee thanks kiddo!
Luckily Harry did recognize me (or the van and kids at least) and we went off about our business. Then we snuck off for a little "WOOOHOOO NO KIDS NO MEN" quiet dinner. Bittersweet since we won't appreciate the "no men" part once they are ripped away from us courtesy of idiots in Iraq not being able to make good choices and be problem solvers! Even though those are basic rules for kindergarteners in America!
Here's a couple pictures from tonight because I was scared I'd never look this pretty again! Of course in my defense these pictures were taken 5 hours later after 10pm!
Here is Korbin and I
Here I am with both Tayton and Korbin! They are getting so tall!
And here I am....tired but smiling!
I hope you all recognized me and I hope that I don't look ugly so much anymore. I'm going to work on that so Tayton is pleased!
Now I'm going to bed. I'm sleepy. Leave me a message and I promise I'll come to your blog right away. I'm finished with school now so I can spend more time reading! Woohoo me!
My Real Life Army Brats
26 April 2008
Mom you look pretty, no one is gonna recognize you!
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey you..... what a glam girl you are!
HA!
I think that it was late the night I was brave enough to post pictures of myself that I took by myself on the internet! I'm such a dork! The things we do when we're alone and retarded!
Why do some men always do the "oops I messed it allll up" thing so that they can get fired and not have to do anything at all?? I swear, they have to be genetically wired for it! LOL!
Sounds like a fun evening. Glad you could get out and have fun.
Post a Comment