***ANOTHER UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST***
I just got this comment in my inbox and approved for this post but I wanted to make sure to share this update with all 3 of you who read my blog!
I know that I spelled his name wrong in the post but only because that's how it was in the article and I didn't want to change the article (even though the publisher obviously did), so I appologize to SPC Zimmermann and his family for that error.
Angela, SPC Zimmermann's Mom, found my blog and here's what she shared:
"Spc Zimmermann is my son and I'm thankful to all who helped him atfer he was hit, without them he probably would have not survived. he spent 4 weeks at Walter Reed in Washington DC, and is now home in Rolla, he just completed what is hopeully his last surgery #9, this past Friday, it was a skin graft and although he is in a lot of pain he is doing well".
Thanks for the update Angela! I'm so glad he's doing well and back home with you! My little boys would love to meet your son, they know that thier daddy got to help save him and want to see for themselves that he's okay!
I just got this comment from Angela today.
"Just another update about Daniel, he has a pretty bad infection and will have to have another surgery ths coming Friday at Ft. Wood."
They need prayers and good thoughts coming their way!
*Angela, if you read this could you email me privately kmtkbest@gmail.com we would like to put something together for Daniel and are interested in what he might like/need and the kids would like to write to him. Thanks so much! *

5 comments:
I am glad he hopefully is done with surgery! I am glad he is back home with Angela. My prayers are definitely still with all of you!
That is very cool that she sent you an update. Glad he's doing well!
Just another update about Daniel, he has a pretty bad infection and will have to have another surgery ths coming Friday at Ft. Wood.
I'm sorry to hear that he's having problems. I'll double the prayers for him. It is so sweet of you and your kiddos to want to send him some goodies. You are such a cool chick!
Angela - I want you to know that you, too, are in my prayers. I cannot imagine having one of my sons go through this. I am so grateful that none of the three boys I helpd raise were injured during their time over there. I'm so, so, sorry yours -- OR ANYBODY'S -- was. Please know that, Mom-to-mom, I'm sending up special prayers of strength for you. xoxoxo
Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts their way ... now off to read the post I missed that lead up to this.
Post a Comment