My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

19 April 2009

Sorry....









I'm sorry my last post was so psycho. I was having a rough day. I know many of you probably think I'm nuts. That the dog should be put to sleep if it can't walk or whatever but, well that's not happening. My past week has been totally consumed by Allie and how to handle her new found lifestyle. We are embracing it and enjoying making her cart and remaking it. We having finally settled on the design and used pvc cement to complete the new and improved Allie Mobile!


We took her back to the vet on Friday and they said she's doing good, not in pain, happy and as long as I'm okay with her care that we should just keep on keepin' on! So we will just roll with it and take it one day at a time!


Here she is with her newest set of wheels! Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

MaBunny said...

Awwm she is soo cute! Ya'll did a good job with her aliie-mobile! she looks like she is learning to navigate relatively well with it!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

you are an awesome mom :) at first i was scared that she was in pain and you had to put her to sleep when i saw the empty wheels... WHEW a huge sigh of relief when you said no that she is doing well! shes adorable!
hugs

Unknown said...

The doggie cart looks great! Sorry you have been under so much stress...Hang in there! Hugs-

Laura ~Peach~ said...

ahhh we did not go to marshfield... We just did hannibal this trip each year on Martha's spring break we do hannibal it is the time of year when I meet with my lawyer and make sure all my moms stuff is in order then see her and her side of the family... for me to do the marshfield (dads) side we need two weeks its just too much driving and too long away from home to do both... I would like to head that way sometime this summer but am not sure how it will work out but believe me if i head that way I would not leave here with out your phone number and address in the magellian :)
HUGSSSSSS Laura