My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

16 April 2009

Allie's New Ride

Today i'm pretty sure i'm saisfied with the doggie wheelchair. Its been a lot of modifications but its kept me feeling like I'm taking a chance at making this work for all of us as opposed to jumping right to option 3.

So here she is, on her first outside adventure.

2 comments:

Weezy said...

I wonder if coasters on the back wouldn't help her turn better? Love the design, you should patent it, and figure out a way that she can signal you when she wants to lay down....you are doing a fabulous job sweetie.
love, the Crists

MaBunny said...

wow, looks like you did a great job! I know how hard it is to see any member of a family suffer , albeit canine, human or avian... shes a very cute dog! good luck that it and the meds help her!