My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

21 April 2009

Mow The Lawn

I was hanging out over on Betty Confidential reading this article. The article is based around this European commercial:



Apparently some women find it offensive. I on the other hand find it freakin hilarious and it makes me want to run out and buy this new razor/trimmer. My favorite part is when it says "all that's left to see is tulips on the mound" lmao! Too freakin funny!

Maybe I have issues......

10 comments:

MommaSuds said...

That is freakin hiarious. The part with the tulips and she is sitting with the bush between her legs. LMAO

Cassandra said...

Sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That was freaking great! I love it. Really do.

MaBunny said...

OMG! that is too freaking funny!

Anonymous said...

If you have issues then so do I cause that was freaking hillarious!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

OMG FREAKING HALLIRIOUS!!!!!!!!

Roger Miller said...

Crap, I can't see it while I am at work, I guess I'll have to check it out when I get home. Sounds funny, at least from the comments...

Lilac_moon17 said...

I am laughing too hard to type. I love the Aphrodite part. Where do you find this Shi...stuff

Roger Miller said...

Okay, now I have seen it, and I am in SHOCK!!! :) Creative, and funny though.

My Two Army Brats said...

That is so freakin funny! OH right I posted it but its so funny I have to watch it from time to time.