Do you? You know you do! Well I'm going to tell you! I love, absolutely without a doubt in this world, whole-heartedly LOVE LOVE LOVE new socks! Yeah yeah lame, whatever! I love them!
Socks make me HAPPY! Very very Happy!
I had gotten into wearing lots of cute, colorful, wild and crazy socks. I have some really cute socks. Those are great but don't have the same effect. The other problem is that it's summer. My crazy socks with shorts? My flip flops aren't in good enough condition to really wear out and about so that leaves me with my new super cute Adidas tennis shoes, yep a girls size 5 1/2 but.....I got them for 13 bucks so HA! Laugh at my little feet now! 
So I have to wear socks with my tennis shoes because, well, it's gross not to okay! I haven't bought plain white womens athletic socks in some time now. I forgot how absolutely amazing slipping on a pair of brand new, unwashed (yeah yeah shake it off, washing them ruins that new snug feel) pair of socks. I love it so much that if I could afford to I'd buy new socks everyday just so I would start my day off just right!
Now I'm sitting here in my new comfy socks, happy as a clam! Ahhh, the simplicity of my true happiness! Who knew? If Kirke was smart he'd buy me new socks alot to keep me in this stupid happy state of new sock bliss!
My Real Life Army Brats
16 June 2008
Wanna know what really makes me happy?
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 8:40 PM
Labels: Funny Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow tiny feets you got there... I love new socks too but in the summer i dont even waer shoes just sandals... and not the kind that go around the ankle but the mens with two straps over the top of the foot... NOTHING goes betwixt my toes LOL.
GRINS laura
Post a Comment