Today I finally bought new hair clippers after tearing up my three other pairs on Roxy's dog Boomer a couple weeks ago.
Tonight after our fun filled day helping Brandy move and seeing Kirke run around and keep tearing his pants a little more with each piece of furniture carried into Brandy's house. Kirke had ripped his pants sometime before noon but wore them the rest of the day. Here's how bad it had gotten at dinner time:
Anyhow as I was saying...after our busy day I pulled out the new hair clippers to go to work on the kids. Here is Cool Dude before his haircut:
When he sat down I asked him what he wanted me to do. He said "Mom you know I want a mohog!" Well duh I should have known that! Actually I did but I need confirmation before I attempted this style that I've never cut intentionally. We've been combing his hair into a "faux-hawk" but he wanted a real mohawk. Here's Cool Dude now: 
He was very excited! Our friends that are here visiting didn't think it was so cute. We don't really care, he loves it! But I had to put my foot down when he said "mom I need to get my ear pierced and get some earrings so I can really be a cool dude!" I'm not that cool of a mom!
So then it was Tayton's turn for a haircut. He's my conservative little guy. I jokingly said "do you want a mohog too"? He said "no mom, but how about a Pikachu"?
I had to ask what he meant, for all I knew he wanted me to cut little horn-like ears into his hair. He cleared that up by telling me that he needed me to cut the shape of Pikachu into his hair..........I'm okay at hair cutting but not that good! Then he told me I'd need hair dye to add the red and black parts of Pikachu. Oh did I mention he brought out his stuffed Pikachu so I'd have a model to cut by. I told him I'd do my best and just gave him a regular trim. Silly kid! I told him that I was sorry it didn't work out and he replied "that's okay, maybe you can just paint him on." 
Maybe...
My Real Life Army Brats
03 June 2008
Mohogs and Pikachu
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 1:20 AM
Labels: Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Loving the mohawk. That looks neat. As for the pants..well it does make a nice airconditioner.
I love Korbins hair cut its VERY Cool Dude! And well as for Kirkes pants you know I thought they were kiss worthy lol.
Post a Comment