I'm not sure how this started. I was talking to Tayton and decided he would make a good interview victim subject. So I typed up a few questions and asked them to both of the boys. I quoted them exactly despite gramatical errors. Enjoy!
First I talked to Tayton:
~What is your name? Tayton David Best
~Are you named after anyone? No. Am I right? (yes he was named after people...David is a very prominent name in our families)
~How old are you? 6
~What is your favorite thing to do? play with Pokemon and watch Pokemon
~How many years have you been alive? I dont know how many? umm 12?
~How old is Mommy? 21 is that right?
~How old is Daddy? is he 25?
~How many pets do you have? two but we used to have three
~Who named your pets? you
~What would you name them? I would of called scrappy uh you know, pikachu and allie the same name (allie)
~If you had all the money in the world what would you do with it? spend it on a bunch of pokemons and food
~What do you love most about your house? hmm...the part that we have a garage.
~Why do you like your garage so much? because we have a pool in it and we have bikes in it.
~Do you want another brother or sister? no.
~why not? because
~What do you like best about your brother? That sometimes he plays with me.
~What do you like best about Mom? (thinking for a really long time) .....that you come upstairs sometimes and sometimes you let us watch tv down here.
~Is that all you like about me? yeah
~What do you like best about Dad? that he carries us sometimes
~If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? In alaska still
~Why? because we dont get paid very much here
~If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? can I pick two of my favorite chips? doritos and sun chips and fruit (so much for one thing)
~How old will you be when you get married? 21
~What grade are you in when you graduate from high school? college
~How many planets are there? 8 since Pluto aint one anymore
Name them? earth, sun, mercury, venus, earth, and thats all I can remember but Pluto isn't one anymore because it was this big(hold up hand in a circle). They took it down and brought it to Earth and put it in a museum.
~Why do you want to be when you grow up? a firefighter or maybe a builder
~How can you tell if someone is old? If they have white hair they're old isn't that right?
~What are you? a kid
~What is your favorite song? its a pokemon song
Korbin:
~What's your name? Cool Dude but not I want to talk about Scrappy
~Were you named after anyone? Yeah I was named after Tayton because he was born first
~How old are you? 5
~What is your favorite thing to do? play and eat
~How many years have you been alive? a long time like a thousand years
~How old is your mommy? 21
~Daddy? 29
~How many pets do you have? 2
~Who named your pets? you and dad
~What would you name them? I would name them scrappy and allie-allie
~If you had all the money in the world what would you do with it? pay everything (what does that mean?) that means a lots I would buy everything even all the houses
~What do you love most about your house? the kitchen the bathroom the laundry room, garage, the stairs the hallways,the bedrooms, the playroom, the sleep room, the tv room, but that's it.
~Do you want another brother or sister? another brother because so Nicholas and Tayton can play with each other and I would have the new brother to play with.
~What would you name him? Nicky
~What do you like best about Tayton? I like my brother if he plays with me, that's it the end.
~What do you like best about Mommy? I like my Mommmy more than my brother because he doesnt like me sometimes and you like me all the time and so does dad.
~What do you like best about Dad? I like most about my daddy, oh, wrestling with my Daddy
~If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? This house because it's so big
~If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? so sad, lasagna. (bazonya)
~How old will you be when you get married? 26
~What grade are you in when you graduate from high school? first grade
~How many planets are there? a lots but not Pluto because they took down Pluto
~Name them? pluto the sun and moon
~What about the planet we live on? I dont know the name
~What do you want to be when you grow up? monster truck cool dude
~How can you tell if someone is old? the green lines on their hands
~What are you? a person and I'm a little bit of old
~What is your favorite song? Sing it.
So now I want to challenge all of you to interview one or two or all 8 of your children and see how many laughs you get! Post your interviews on your blogs for everyone to enjoy!
My Real Life Army Brats
28 June 2008
The Interview
Posted by My Two Army Brats at 12:59 PM
Labels: Family, Funny Stuff, naughty little blonde boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I found you all on my own. I figured it would be google and knew it was mytwoarmybrats. Searched and found!!
I totally loved the interview. I was laughing my butt off (not that there is much to laugh off)
You have inspired me, I may start a blog.
Miss you
Amanda
challenge accepted!
TOOOOOOO CUTE! my kids are a bit too old to interview ... I might NOT like the answers LOL... very cute guys you have there and smart too!
Happy sunday... Hugs Laura
How fun - he's a cutie pie!
Hope you have had a good weekend - Kellan
too funny. I love their answers. I'll see if my 12 year old will co-operate for an interview. The bugs will just give you a lot of letters from the alphabet LOL
Post a Comment