My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

03 June 2008

Tie Me to the Bedpost

Yep that's what I told the waitress tonight. We took the kids to Roxy, Amber and Brandy to watch so we could go out with our friends who are in town for a kid-less dinner. The waitress took our drink order and I just had to try the "tie me to the bedpost". It was so good! I sucked that down and finished off Amy's Bahama Mama. I didn't eat much of my dinner though. Yep I'm a heavy drinker...usually it's Diet Pepsi though.

Then we got really crazy and took our double date the next step. That's right we went right on over to Wal-Mart! Crazy aren't we? We had to get dogfood and trash bags. How romantic right? This is our life!

4 comments:

kat said...

I think I just spit some of my valued morning coffee at my screen. That sounds like a double date.

There is a drink called "Tie me to the bedpost"? What is in it? I want one. Strike that. I n-e-e-d one!

And your romantic trip to Walmart and I thought romance was dead.

Tonya Staab said...

ha ha, what a great double date night. Tie me to the bedpost and Walmart all in one night :).

What's in the 'Tie me to the bedpost'. I need to try it just so I can say I have :)

My Two Army Brats said...

I couldn't remember exactly so I looked it up! Here is what Online Bartender told me is in a Tie Me To The Bedpost:

Ingredients:
1 part Midori Melon liqueur
1 part Sloe gin
1 part Absolut Vodka
1 part Southern Comfort
1 part Chambord raspberry liqueur
1 part Pineapple juice
1 part Cranberry juice
Mixing instructions:
Mix with ice in a hurricane glass.

It is soooo good!

David said...

Just found your site through a round about way as we always do. I am enjoying it so much.
Great stories and I love the way you write. Your "voice" is great to read.
Thanks for sharing, and what a beautiful family you have!
david