My Real Life Army Brats

My Real Life Army Brats
Those are not Taytons legs, look closely! And if you can't figure it out click on the picture!

16 March 2009

The Teacher Called in Sick

Last week the teacher called in sick. She said she had strep throat and thought she was gonna die. She didn't die. She's here.

How come no one sent a sub? Don't ya think that if a homeschooling mommy is sick they should send in a sub? That sub has to perform all of the duties of the regular teacher. These include but are not limited to keeping the boys up their school work according to the lesson plan. The lesson plan we try to follow but end up veering from daily! That's totally allowed by the way but only for the regular teacher! The sub must also perform the daily home school maintenance and cleaning. Meals must also be prepared for the students.

For some strange reason the doctor wouldn't write me a prescription for a sub or an excuse note from work! Nuts! Call it a snow day cause we took 3! All better now.....for now. Strep throat sucks just so you know.

6 comments:

MaBunny said...

Strept Throat does in fact SUCK! Glad you are feeling better!

Brandi said...

I'm here LOL

I don't always get a sub when I'm sick either. Jon will fill in for me for a couple hours every once in a while, though.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

glad you are better ... I never gave a thought as to what you do if the homeschool teacher is sick... HUMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

I think we need a sub on a weekly basis!
Strep Throat SUCKS!!! Please dont give it back to me!

Lilac_moon17 said...

We all know mommies are not allowed to be sick, there is no one to take care of them! Thanks to you and step...Now we know that it also applies to home school teachers.

Damama T said...

Glad you are finally back to your normal wacko.. umm.. wackY self. ;o)